01. Discovery: We begin with me really getting to know your brand and the goals you want to achieve. I know this is an investment, and I don’t want to design something just because it’s pretty. I want to create something that will grow with your brand, and that begins with a solid brand strategy.
02. Strategize: I provide you with a brand strategy that outlines what I discovered in the discovery phase. It includes your brand and audience ethos, the competition, and the visual direction (your mood board and color palette).
03. Design: Now is the fun part. Using the above information I provide you with a concept that I believe encompasses the direction you want to move forward with your brand. Rather than providing you will multiple concepts, I provide you with a single concept that I believe is most in alignment with everything I’ve learned about your business and the brand strategy.
04. Refinements: I understand that sometimes something might just look off and isn’t working. We work together as needed through two rounds of refinements to ensure that your concept is in line with your brand. This phase does include checks and balances, and my job is to make sure that the direction we are moving towards will still be in alignment with your brand.
05. Expand: If you decide to move forward with any additional items (i.e. business cards, packaging, or a website) this is when these are designed.
06. Finalize: Once everything is complete and approved, I send over all the files and tools to help you have a successful brand launch.